FLUID-ANYOLE ® BIO-METHANIZATION PLANT (for industrial liquid waste, starting FROM Electric 10 kW)
Tailor-made solution :
- Respecting local policies and constraints (Natura 2000 zone, passage of trucks over the buried tanks and respect for the natural habitat)
- Daily treatment of 150 m³ of industrial effluent, containing 1,800 kg of COD previously (partially) treated in the site’s wastewater treatment plant;
Direct and quick return on investment:
- Reduction of about 90% of the COD
→ relieves the downstream site treatment plant to a very large extent, which is noticeable by a strong decrease in electricity consumption;
- Combined heat and power (CHP) unit with 60 kW electricity production directly usable by industry
→ Circular and cost-effective economy ;
- Reduction of sludge and (re-)internalized treatment of all effluents
→ elimination of previously outsourced waste treatment costs;
- Approximately 10% improvement in the company’s overall energy performance
→ instant contribution to the environmental efforts set by the authorities and the industry itself.
Anatis was beside the industry from the preliminary study to the monitoring of the operation of the biomethanisation plant.